Help with our Website
- Finding What You Need
- Department Listing
- Trouble Viewing a File
- Found a broken link on our site?
- Having trouble viewing a PDF file?
- Having trouble viewing a Video file?
- Having trouble viewing a Expansion Project from the Utilities Department?
- Contacting Us
- Need to contact a Person or Department?
- Not sure which Department you need?
- Other Website Problems
- Try Searching our website.
- If you know what department handles the information you need, try going to their division's home page and explore the information there. You can also contact the department directly by phone or email using the listing here.
Found a broken link on our site?
- If you've found a broken link or our website, please report it to the WebMaster. First, go back to the error page for the bad link. On that page you will find an email link to report the page to the WebMaster. Click this special email link, which includes the address of the page you cannot find, to email the WebMaster.
Having trouble viewing a PDF file?
- Many documents on our website require Adobe Reader to view and print. You can download this free software here. After you have downloaded the software, you will need to install it on your computer.
- Some PDF documents are quite large. If you have a slow internet connection, you may have trouble opening these documents through a web browser (ex: Internet Explorer) window. The best way to view these large documents is to go to the web page where the link to the PDF is listed. Then right-click on the link and select "Save Target As..." from the Popup Menu. This will save the PDF file to your local hard drive. After the file has finished downloading, you can double-click on the file to open.
Having trouble viewing a Video file?
- You must use Microsoft Silverlight to view the videos online. The software is free and can be downloaded from Microsoft's website.
Having trouble viewing a Expansion Project from the Utilities Department?
- Our CCU Utility System Expansion Projects require Internet Explorer web browser with the Autodesk DWF Viewer plugin running on Windows operating system. You can download the plugin here.
If you're encountering other problems with our website, please email the WebMaster with a description of the problem.