Human Services Department
Family Services Center Campus
21450 Gibralter Drive, Port Charlotte, FL 33952
Directions to the Family Services Center
From the South:
Driving North on US 41 you will turn right on Easy St. Take Easy St. past Olean Blvd. The Family Services Center is located on the corner of Gibralter Dr. and Easy St.
From the North:
Driving South on US 41 you will turn left on Midway Blvd. Take Midway Blvd. to Harbor Blvd. and make a right. Turn left on Gibralter Dr. The Family Services Center is located on the left side at the corner of Gibralter Dr. and Easy St.
The following agencies are housed within The Family Services Center main building with the exception of Virginia B. Andes Volunteer Clinic which is located in a separate building on The Family Services Center Campus. Direct phone numbers and in some cases, links to the organization’s website are listed below:
- Boys & Girls Club of Charlotte County, Inc - 941.235.2472
- Experience Works - 941.743.0500
- Family Literacy - 941.255.1431
- Guardian Ad Litem - 941.627.0643
- Healthy Families - 941.629.6477
- Neighborhood Accountability Board or NAB - 941.286.7085
- Parenting Classes and Nurturing Dads - 941.764.7070
- Virginia B. Andes Volunteer Clinic - 941.766.9570
- Referall Line 2-1-1 - An important county resource for anyone looking for information about or referrals to services is the 211 Information Website & Referral line. At any given time, 2-1-1 has access to the most comprehensive list of services as well as the most current contact information. Check out their comprehensive website that includes an English and Spanish version of front line providers in the county or simply dial "211" from your telephone to speak to a referral specialist. If the call does not go through, dial 941.205.2161.